Facebook Page Feed
2nd Annual RAFFLE DRAW
is still happening on
FACEBOOK – MAY 8th!
Novelty Casino Portion of the event, however, is cancelled
The Walkerton Kinsmen Club had to make the difficult decision to cancel the Casino portion of the event for this year’s 2nd Annual Raffle Draw & Novelty Casino.
The RAFFLE DRAW portion, however, is still going ahead as scheduled on May 8th on Facebook Live; please join in.
There are still tickets available for our Raffle Draw and the proceeds are going towards the sun shade at the new Optimist Park beside the Walkerton Community Centre.
If you’re interested in purchasing tickets for this great cause, please text 519-889-1170 or ask at Walkerton Foodland.
We would like to acknowledge the generous support of our Local Sponsors: Walkerton Foodland, Walkerton Home Hardware, Royal LePage – John Metcalfe, Foerster Plumbing/Heating/Air Conditioning, In-Line Family Chiropractic, NPR Exteriors, Baker Tilly SGB LLP Walkerton, Grey-Bruce Interiors, Marlin Travel Walkerton, CMR Insurance Brokers & Leslie Motors.
Please mark your calendar for next year’s event on May 7, 2021!
The Walkerton Kinsmen Club
This Year’s Raffle Prizes are:
• $1,000.00 of Walkerton Dollars
• 3pc. Outdoor Sectional Set
• Pit Boss Grill
• Firepit Table
• White Gold Canadian Diamond Earrings
• $500.00 Marlin Travel Gift Certificate
• 4 Blue Jays Tickets for 2021 Season
• Early Bird Prize of $250.00 of Walkerton Dollars
• Early Bird Prize of $150.00 of Walkerton Dollars
• Early Bird Prize of $100.00 of Walkerton Dollars
Welcome to WALKERTON!
We love where we live and we care about the people who have made this their home!
Kin have been working with the Walkerton community since the club was founded on Sept 7, 1935 and are proud to be one of the longest running Kinsmen clubs in Canada.
We currently have almost 30 members, making us one of the largest Kinsmen clubs in Ontario. Walkerton is a community in the Canadian province of Ontario, located within and governed by the municipality of Brockton. It is the site of Brockton’s municipal offices and the county seat of Bruce County. It is located on the Saugeen River, at the junction of King’s Highway 9 and Route 4, and is 75 km southwest of Owen Sound.
Over the years, the club has been very involved in the community …
- Sponsored Grapevines, Beersteins & Moonshine event in 2017
- Sponsored EIEIO Family Farm Tour event in 2016
- Sponsored & organized fund raising drive for Walkerton Splash Pad 2013 – 2016
- Helped organize and run the Saugeen Home & Recreation Expo for many years
- Provided aid during the E-coli crisis of 2001