The one that DIDN'T get away!
Family Fishing by the dam ...
Bridge to downtown across the Saugeen
Paddling on the Saugeen
Kids catching "Critters" in the Saugeen
Fun for the kids at the new SPLASHPAD!
Family fun at the pool
Relaxing at Lobies Park
Walking the Saugeen shoreline trails
Feed from Facebook Page
KINSMEN RAFFLE and NOVELTY CASINO
– This raffle is an excellent way to contribute to community projects for the betterment of everyone. The proceeds from the raffle will go to twice the ice which recently purchased new equipment in the range of $200 000.
– The raffle is going to be held at the PWU centre (formerly the horse palace) and is combined with what should be a fun filled evening of novelty casino games.
– Your raffle ticket is your admission ticket to the casino night; you do not have to go to the evening to qualify for the raffle. However there are only 400 tickets being sold so this event is going to sell out.
– When you hand in your ticket you will be given $5000 in play money (If you bought your ticket before Jan 1 you will receive $6000) to spend at the casino. Currently we have black jack, poker, crown ‘n acre, roulette and craps. The games will be played from 8:00 pm – 12:00 am; at that point we will shut down the casino games collect your chips and hand out tickets (based on your winnings) for other prizes UNRELATED TO THE RAFFLE PRIZES. If you would like to donate a prize to this portion of the evening please txt my number below. At approximately 12:30 am we will draw the raffle ticket winners and the play money tickets.
– We don’t have all the details worked out yet but this is a licensed event (age of majority) with the famous Kinsmen food booth. We are talking about having a lounge area where people can sit relax and take in a hockey game. Again all of this is in early stages of planning and this is our first time doing it so please bear with us. We are highly motivated to make this a fun filled enjoyable evening and hopefully turn it into an annual event. So please support us and bring your friends!
– Keep in mind these tickets would make a great thank you gift for coaches and staff of minor hockey (this is supporting minor hockey). The event is on Mother’s Day weekend so it would make a great Mother’s Day evening out.
– Complete details and rules of the raffle are listed below.
– Tickets are available from any of our sponsors, any Kinsmen member or by texting 519-881-8925.
Welcome to WALKERTON!
We love where we live and we care about the people who have made this their home!
We’ve been working with the Walkerton community since the club was founded on Sept 7, 1935 and are proud to be one of the longest running Kinsmen clubs in Canada. We currently have almost 30 members, making us one of the largest Kinsmen clubs in Ontario. Walkerton is a community in the Canadian province of Ontario, located within and governed by the municipality of Brockton. It is the site of Brockton’s municipal offices and the county seat of Bruce County. It is located on the Saugeen River, at the junction of King’s Highway 9 and Route 4, and is 75 km southwest of Owen Sound. Over the years, the club has been very involved in the community …
- Sponsored Grapevines, Beersteins & Moonshine event in 2017
- Sponsored EIEIO Family Farm Tour event in 2016
- Sponsored & organized fund raising drive for Walkerton Splash Pad 2013 – 2016
- Helped organize and run the Saugeen Home & Recreation Expo for many years
- Provided aid during the E-coli crisis of 2001