Welcome to WALKERTON!
We love where we live and we care about the people who have made this their home!
We’ve been working with the Walkerton community since the club was founded on Sept 7, 1935 and are proud to be one of the longest running Kinsmen clubs in Canada. We currently have almost 30 members, making us one of the largest Kinsmen clubs in Ontario.
Walkerton is a community in the Canadian province of Ontario, located within and governed by the municipality of Brockton. It is the site of Brockton’s municipal offices and the county seat of Bruce County. It is located on the Saugeen River, at the junction of King’s Highway 9 and Route 4, and is 75 km southwest of Owen Sound.
Over the years, the club has been very involved in the community …
- Sponsor Grapevines, Beersteins & Moonshine event in 2017
- Sponsor EIEIO Family Farm Tour event in 2016
- Sponsor & organize fund raising drive for Walkerton Splash Pad 2013 – 2016
- Help organize and run the Saugeen Home & Recreation Expo for many years
- Providing aid during the E-coli crisis of 2001